Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
You don’t need to master Spanish to treat your Spanish-speaking patients with confidence and expertise
With no prior knowledge of Spanish, and this book at your fingertips, you can confidently conduct patient medical history interviews, perform physical examinations, and give medical instructions to Spanish-speaking patients.
Carefully constructed to elicit one-word “yes” or “no” answers, Medical Spanish empowers you to obtain, and give, the information you need, without struggling to understand an unfamiliar language or risking errors due to miscommunication.
- Easy-to-use “Yes” or “No” question-and-answer format
- Clear pronunciation, grammar, and spelling guidance
- NEW chapter on physical and sexual abuse and rape
- Expanded coverage of patient privacy, informed consent, and HIPPA confidentiality
- Expanded and updated coverage of breast feeding, birth control, and HIV
- Common terms and verbs